I’m super excited about Orange Conference this year! I always appreciate the main sessions but LOVE the breakouts. I like hearing about the niche things in ministry, but love seeing the dozens of others in ministry struggling through the same things. It’s places like this that a mere conversation can totally alter the state of your ministry or vision. I’m not completely sure what I will walk away with this year but ready to find out.
Here are the breakouts I have chosen to attend. Hope to see you there!
- MEASURING WHAT’S IMPORTANT IN FAMILY MINISTRY (Next Gen)
- UNDERSTANDING THE EFFECTS OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON KIDS AND STUDENTS
- LEADING THROUGH CRISIS, TRAGEDY AND TRAUMA (STUDENTS)
- ORANGE STRATEGY TO BUILD AND ALIGN MULTI-SITE CAMPUSES
- STARTING A CHURCH FOR UNCHURCHED FAMILIES
- ORANGE INTERACTIVE: STUDENT MINISTRY